Sunday 21 August 2011

All About The Boys...

I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but I've been nominated for a Gurgle Blog award. Oh, I have? Sorry, I didn't realise *innocent face*. Anyway, whilst checking out the other blogs in my category, I came across a rather fabulous one www.allabouttheboysdesignerclothes.blogspot.com and a link through to the also rather fabulous websitewww.allabouttheboys.co.uk where you can grab a designer baby bargain for a snip of the price. LM is already growing out of his 6-9 month clothes - he's not even eight months yet, let's just say he takes after mummy in the sweet tooth department - so I'm going to have to stock up again soon.

Here are some of my favourite pieces:

Ralph Lauren T-shirt and Tommy Hilfiger shorts.





Ralph Lauren baby boy red jumper.






Ralph Lauren baby boy polo cricket shirt.






Retro Apericot baby t-shirt.




All of these items are less than HALF their RRP. It's a great site, and don't worry, there are girls clothes available too. Deffo one to check out if you want a stylish little baby but smart at some of the price tags. Great blog too :-)


lots of love


Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment