Thursday 20 October 2011

The Urban Meadow (plus an unrelated rant)

Hello...and sorry,  sorry, sorry I have been so slack recently. Some exciting things going on here, which I will share with you in due course. (PS - I will say this; it's not being accepted on the Mumsnet bloggers network, because we, er, haven't. Apparently Baby Stylist is too review heavy for them. Which I think is amusing as I seldom really do reviews...just point you lovely lot in the direction of the most stylish and cute children's clothing out there. Anyway, that's fine. Our readership is averaging 200 hits a day so WHO NEEDS MUMSNET?)

Anyway, rant over, I want to share with you a really rather lovely site pointed out to me by a friend. For those of you who love ethical clothing for your little ones, please have a look at www.theurbanmeadow.co.uk for a wonderful range of green and ethically sourced clothing. I won't harp on too much about the benefits of ethical clothing as I know I've mentioned them several times before. What I will focus on though, is the range and quality available online. It's still in the early stages, and the website promises a new collection in the spring, but from what I've seen, I'm already hooked, and I'm sure you will be too. As usual, here are a few of my handpicked faves :) Enjoy. And I promise not to leave it so long next time!















Lots of Love

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment