Sunday 4 December 2011

Stocking news!

Happy December everybody. Sorry to just repeat what everyone else is saying, but seriously, how fast has this year gone? I suppose being a first time mum has made time go all that much faster. It's been an amazing year watching LM go from being a tiny, helpless little bundle to a walking ball of energy. It's hard to believe that someone who wasn't even here this time last year has already got such strong ideas about what he wants. He's started shaking his head this week, in defiance. 'Come to Mummy please,' I'll call. He shakes his head, smiles and wanders off to one of his toys. 'Do you want to read a story with Mummy?' Head shake. Too cute.

Anyway, I'm so excited about my first Christmas with my angel. The tree is being delivered this week. We have a gorgeous personalised baulble courtesy of my mum. There's a huge pile of presents building up in the bedroom. And one of my favourite, favourite Chrimbo trinkets is from our old friends at Monkey Sew, Monkey Do. The lovely Lisa is making traditional, personalised stockings.



How gorgeous is that? I love everything about it and it's sure to be a regular feature in our home every year from now on. Lisa's doing 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' stockings too. If you'd like one, and why wouldn't you, head here www.folksy.com/shops/MonkeySewMonkeyDo or check out the Facebook page here www.facebook.com/pages/Monkey-Sew-Monkey-Do I'm more excited about Christmas now than when I was a kid!

lots of love

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment