Wednesday 15 June 2011

Absolute favourite online find so far...

I have stumbled upon and absolutely fallen head over heels in love with www.peakprincess.co.uk - I just want to order everything. Unbelievably, all of the gorgeous Liberty print clothes on the site are designed and made by Lissa Cook, from her home in the Peak District. She's had such an overwhelming response to her work that there's a 4-6 week wait list, so it's worth getting orders in fast. I'm slightly obsessed with this Boys' Playsuit which I will be ordering for Little Man...


And these baby girl playsuits, which I will pointing all my yummy mummies with daughters towards. You can even choose the Liberty print you'd like. The girls' range is super cute, with everything from ballet wraps, to adorable pinafores.



You really need to check out the site to appreciate just how gorgeous these clothes are, they're not like anything you'll find on the high street so are ideal for special occasions, like weddings. And, surprisingly, the prices are actually reasonable. Lissa has just started doing a grown - up range too...happy days.

lots of love

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment