Sunday 4 September 2011

Little Pea and Bertie...

Am currently enjoying a lovely lazy Sunday morning as BM has taken over and conducted the morning rigamarole with LM while I doze in bed. I even had a lovely hot cup of tea waiting for me when I woke. And it's not even my birthday until January! Anyway, it's given me the chance to have a little browse online. I was recommended  a site by a friend earlier this week www.littlepeaandbertie.com and have managed to check it out today. There are some absolutely stunning clothes on there for babies and toddlers - I'm a bit obsessed with the  cashmere rugby shirts for boys - but there are also some lovely bits on there for mum. We're not just wombs for hire after all! Here are some of my top picks from the site:

For boys:

Cashmere Rugby Shirt - obsessed



Dino Tank Top - ideal for little monsters




For girls:


Pink Cashmere Coat - perfect for Princesses




Beautiful baby girl dress with flower detail



Totally gorgeous right?

lots of love 

Katy x


No comments:

Post a Comment