Monday 4 July 2011

Happy Fourth of July!!

Sorry for the brief hiatus, Little Man and I have been sunning ourselves in the picturesque village of East Boldre down in Hampshire. Needless to say, WiFi reception was not its strong point. We did, however, get to meet some ponies. And Little Man had his first dip in the sea! (I think it's called the Solent) He cried, but at least he's done it!

So it's July already and it seems like summer has finally joined us! LM has spent the last week living in the little sunsuits we (optimistically) bought for him back in April. We seemed to think the heatwave we had then was going to last until August apparently. Silly, silly mummy. Little Man celebrated his six month birthday on the 1st. When I was pregnant, everyone told me the time would fly - they are not kidding!

In honour of Independence Day, I wanted to share with you, this cute vest I found online.  It's from American Apparel, and great if you're attending any Fourth of July parties :)


I love the distressed look of the print and it's a great thing for little ones to wear in the heat. (Don't forget to Slip, Slap, Slop though - slip on a tee-shirt, slap on a hat and slop on sunscreen - if you're heading outside)

lots of love

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment