Thursday 14 July 2011

Quack quack moo moo

Sorry, sorry, sorry for the slackness, I don't even really have an excuse as to why I've neglected the blog recently. I guess now Little Man has hit the six month mark, there's suddenly a lot less time in the day and the evenings are usually spent recovering! Anyway, we've just got back to London after a couple of weeks with Nanna on the south coat, and to my delight there was lovely big package waiting for us. And inside, lots of lovely goodies from Quack Quack Moo Moo. The best thing about these lovely products is something called Dribble Bubbs, which is a triple layered waterproof protection system made using organic bamboo towel, a waterproof middle layer and a soft organic cotton bottom layer. Every mum of a teething baby will know that so many of the bits and bobs on the market to protect from the drools, just don't work. We've give the bib (with a handy soother attachment - so it doesn't get lost) a trial run today and it's been superb. I'll give my verdict on the other bits very soon. In the meantime head to www.quackquackmoo.co.uk and have a look at the range. I love the cow print :-)



lots of love

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment