Sunday 28 August 2011

Another little gem...

Happy Bank Holiday weekend to those of you reading in the UK. If, like me, you've been made a Bank Holiday widow (the lure of beer, football and no work tomorrow morning means that Big Man is currently MIA) and the televisual pickings are somewhat lacking (erm - Countryfile, Dragon's Den and Holiday Hijiack??) you'd do worse than moseying over to www.mybabyclothes.com and having a peek. Another lovely little US site here, I'm particularly smitten with the baby Fedoras. I'm tempted to order one for LM as I'm sure he'd look - wait for it - Fedora-ble in it. Ha. Ha. Anyway...here's a few of my fave bits from the site.


Baby Deer zebra print hat and sock set. Not usually a fan of animal print on bambinos, but love this.


Baby Deer metallic silver ballet flat crib shoes. Perfect for christenings. Or just fit for a princess.


FORE linen fedora. Fedor-able.


Jamie Rae leopard print with marabou trim. 20s chic.



Seventies sun hat. So on trend. So ideal if we ever have a summer. 




All scrummy, I'm sure you'll agree.

lots of love 

Katy x


No comments:

Post a Comment