Saturday 6 August 2011

Get the look - Hero and Myleene

I love having a little boy, LM is just the cutest thing in the world and he's started becoming such a monkey! He climbs up the sofa, the furniture, me - I know when he starts walking, we're in for a whole new world of wonder. There is one thing about having a boy that I can't get over though and that's the fact I can't dress him as a mini-me. Well, I could  but I'm not sure how well it would go down with anyone. My heart skipped a beat when I came across this picture of the beautiful Myleene Klass and her five-month-old daughter Hero out and about in London this week.


THEY HAVE MATCHING SHOES!! It's so cute, I got totally caught up in the moment, and almost ordered LM some of the mini pumps. Almost. Anyway, if you are a SMOG (NB - My acronym means STYLISH mother of girl) and want to get some her's and her's footwear going on, then log onto www.stasia.com. Myleene is already a fan of the cute and kitsch designs and I think it's lovely that she's bought Hero some pumps to match her own. I hope Ava isn't being left out and has some of these gorgeous little shoes too. Hero looks like she's wearing the 'Scarlet Ribbon' pram shoes.


While it looks as if Myleene is wearing the Crimson Kiss mummy version.


Anyway, they both look gorgeous. And for the first time EVER, I'm a bit jealous of SMOGs. :-(. Is it really, really  wrong to buy these for a boy??

lots of love

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment