Wednesday 24 August 2011

Five of the worst...

I inspired myself a little with my last post to have a scout around and find some of the worst baby fashion available out there. And, my word, did I find some terrible things. I'm sure most of them are meant to be humorous, but please - I implore you - NEVER DRESS YOUR BABY IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING!

1. Baby string bikini. Available from www.babikini.com. Words fail me. And those tiny bottoms won't fit over a nappy?!


2. Nappy Jeans. Available from Huggies. These. Are. Not. A. Joke.


3. Leopard print babygro. If it's ok for Tommy Moon, it's not ok for your baby. Make this your motto.


4. Two- front teeth soother. Why would you want to make your child look like this??

5. Vests or onesies with bad taste slogans. Fine for students. Sickening on bubbas. (This was one of the tamer ones found on www.cafepress.com.au)


Hmmmmmm...I wonder what the ideas meetings for these products were like????

lots of love

Katy x


No comments:

Post a Comment