Friday 19 August 2011

Monkeying around...

And we're back!! Even though moving is without a doubt one of the most stressful things in life (especially when you're stranded without TV or internet for over a week. Aaaaargh. I've had to re-learn the art of conversation), it's also something I find wonderfully cathartic. I love clearing the decks and starting completely afresh now and again. It also means getting to style the new house. LM has been sleeping in with us since birth, but he now has his own little room, which I'm determined to make a stylish baby room :) My first stop in my quest has to be Monkey Sew Monkey Do
www.folksy.com/shops/MonkeySewMonkeyDo where I'm lusting over all the patchwork quilts lovingly handmade by Lisa Edge. Think patchwork quilts with a modern twist though! She uses some fantastic prints, from Cath Kidston to Star Wars, to make these quirky little numbers, and I am hooked. I just the other day treated myself to a Cath Kidston Cowboy Print nappy bag, so I may be following suit with the quilt (and if you could chuck in a cushion cover too Lisa, that would be ace)


How cute?? You can get the quilts in all sizes from crib to bed and even playmat size! There's a six week wait list at the moment for Lisa's products, which means she must be good ;-)

lots of love

Katy x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous! Good find x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Katy!

    Just a note to add that you can find me on facebook too https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monkey-Sew-Monkey-Do/210688915611115 Lots more photos and info on there.

    Also, if any baby stylist followers place an order before the end of September, I will offer a discount of 10%. Just mention the blog when ordering! x

    ReplyDelete