Wednesday 3 August 2011

Bibalicious!

I'm a little obsessed with bibs at the moment, aren't I? Funny, because when LM was first born I HATED the things. I wondered what the point was and just thought they ruined a lovely outfit. Two things have changed my mind. 1. Teething. As much as I love dressing LM up in all his fabulous and cute clothes, getting him changed five plus times a day is more than a little tedious. 2. Bibs ARE NOT boring. This was quite a revelation to me. My favourite site by far for some kick-ass bib action is www.funkygiraffebibs.co.uk. Have a browse and you'll see that bibs can actually be a cute accessory, rather than an outfit spoiling burden. (Sorry, bit over dramatic there)

I love this grey and black pirate-style bandana bib, which I think can jazz up any outfit.


There's loads of lovely styles available for little ladies as well :) Enjoy.

lots of love

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment