Monday 22 August 2011

No added sugar...

As I mentioned yesterday LM is growing out of his clothes at an alarming (and expensive rate). So much so that at bedtime last night I discovered his little legs were a bit squished up in his sleepsuit. Frantically rummaging through his drawers, I came across a present we were given way back when he was just  a little peanut (way before I had the time to write a blog!)


It's great as its footless design means LM's legs don't get all squashed up like a frog! And it looks slightly better than snipping the feet off his babygros, which is what I've done before. He looked like something out of a Dicken's novel. Anyway, I had a little peek at the website where this onsie is from www.noaddedsugar.com and was pleasantly surprised to find a few really nice pieces on there. My absolute favourite is this stunning little coat for girls. 


I love the silver colour, contrasted with the gold buttons and piping. Perfect winter wear for stylish little girl babies. In fact, as the UK is predicted a cold snap this week, it might be a good time to order one now! Now, do they do them for adults....

lots of love 

Katy x


No comments:

Post a Comment